So the time has finally come…in a few days you will be jetting off to your dream wedding destination to say your “I do’s”! But before you leave, there are a few things you need to do/remember. Here is a wedding abroad checklist to help you prepare for your big day!
- Do you have all of your travel documents ready?
- Is all of your legal paperwork completed and ready to take with you (if applicable)?
- Have you printed off your wedding package and orders to take with you?
- Have you decided how you will be transporting your dress?
- Are your DIY projects packed and ready to go (e.g. wedding favours, table plan, name cards)?
- Have you packed all of your holiday essentials (e.g. toiletries, electronics, sun cream)?
- Do your guests have all of the necessary information that they need?
- Have you packed an emergency wedding day kit (e.g. bobby pins, safety pins, measuring tape)?
- Who’s taking care of the rings?
- Have you labelled all of your luggage?
If there are any other essential things that you would recommend to remember, leave your thoughts and comments in the box below for our bride’s and groom’s to be to see!